Sunday, July 7, 2013

Wimbledon Breakfast

My favourite sporting event of the year is here again, the Men's Final at Wimbledon! This year it's World No. 1 Novak Djokovic versus World No. 2 Andy Murray. How exciting! I'm not sure who I want to win, both really deserve it so it's going to be great match!

 

And of course to go with all the excitement you have to have strawberries (champagne goes very well too!), they are gorgeous at this time of year, bursting with flavour and perfume. I wanted a lovely summery breakfast for us this morning, so I whipped up some Irish wholegrain spelt flour pancakes with a strawberry and elderflower compote and a spoonful of yogurt. They were absolutely delicious with a cup of tea and they've set us up perfectly for a great afternoon! 


2 comments:

  1. A delicious way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://youtu.be/trn8PZ-gJe0
    Odette, what video camera do you use because it's so clear. I need to get one.

    ReplyDelete